Friday, October 31, 2014

I Am



I am the sun the moon and the stars,
I am Mercury, Venus and Mars.
I am the flowers with perfume so sweet,
I am the grass that grows under your feet.

I am your thoughts and your feelings too,
I am your friends, your family and you.
I am the good that life brings,
I am all of these wonderful things.

I know your triumphs, your failures and pains,
I know your losses, your winnings and gains.
I know your courage, your joys and your fears
I know the sound of your laughter and taste of your tears.

I hide nothing from you that you choose to see,
I know there is nothing you can hide from Me.
I dwell in the life within and the life without,
I sing in the whisper and never the shout.

I love you not because of what I see,
I love you dear one because you are Me.
I have loved you from the beginning time,
I will love you forever because you are Mine.

Harvey A. Green

No comments: